If you were inspired by Chris Brown's Vietnam adventures on The Living Room, there's no better time to experience this amazing country for yourself. The bustling energy and natural wonders of Vietnam are only matched by the people you'll meet. Insider Journeys have private travel and small group tours to Vietnam ON SALE NOW!
Discover Vietnam In Luxury - 11 Days
- 5 star luxury overnight cruise in Halong Bay
- 3 night stay at the Sofitel Hanoi, Angelina and Brad's hotel of choice
- 3 nights at 5 star Caravelle Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 nights at Anantara Resort in Hoi An
- Several day tours including Cu Chi Tunnels, Vespa, Cycling
Vietnam Wellness Escape - 8 Days
- Enjoy two complimentary spa treatments daily at the Fusion Maia
- Relax on the beach or by your private plunge pool
- Unwind with daily tai chi and yoga
- Sip cocktails by night at the Caravelle Saigon's rooftop bar
- Discover Hoi An's ancient streets and historic buildings, filled with famous tailors and delectable cuisine
- Explore the streets of Saigon, the bustling markets, historic landmarks and Vietnamese culture
Vietnam Cities & Beach Escape - 11 Days
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the beach before exploring the ancient streets, famous tailors and restaurants of Hoi An
- Explore the dynamic streets of Saigon as you take in the bustling markets, historic landmarks and exciting new developments
- Admire the thousands of magical limestone islands in Halong Bay
- Discover Vietnam’s capital Hanoi with its classic colonial architecture, distinctive cuisine, a millennium of history and buzzing alleyways
Highlights of Vietnam - 10 Days
From the boisterous energy of Saigon to the tranquil islands of Halong Bay, discover the contrasting regions of this diverse country.
- Sample locally sourced seafood as you enjoy a delicious lunch while cruising the turquoise waters of Halong Bay.
- In the Mekong Delta, enjoy local specialties and immerse yourself in the local way of life as you spend time cruising the bustling waterways.
- Enjoy a cocktail, or drink, on the roof top of one of Saigon's historic landmarks.
Vietnam Discovery - 14 Days
Discover more of Vietnam's fascinating culture, charming locals and delicious cuisine with a thorough exploration of this enticing country.
- Experience the Mekong Delta's fertile surrounds and vibrant activity.
- Venture to an old train station in Dalat, and take a memorable open-air train ride to Trai Mat Hamlet for a fun, scenic adventure.
- In Hue meet the inspiring children with disabilities that run the Healing the Wounded Heart shop, enjoy some local specialties and spend time with a local family over dinner
- Taste the flavours of Hanoi with a traditional local breakfast.
Highlights of Indochina - 14 Days
Discover the diverse wonders of Indochina. On this journey explore three unique countries, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos, each as intriguing as the other.
- Bypass typical bars and pull up a street-side stool at a "bia hoi" stall, home to Vietnam's unique, home brewed beer.
- Take part in a unique "bamboo experience", gaining insider tips on bamboo weaving and helping to create a bamboo-themed Lao dinner.
- Escape the crowds by entering Angkor Wat's seldom-used eastern gate before dawn. Explore the grounds by torchlight before watching the sun rise majestically over Angkor Wat's spires.